Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd
Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Note that Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Your Personal Data
What do we mean by “Your Personal Data” and how the company uses this data
Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. At Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd, we may collect and process your personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing you with our services and fulfilling your requests
- Responding to your inquiries and communicating with you about our products and services
- Administering our website and improving our services
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements
- Conducting marketing activities
- Enhancing our overall customer experience
- The types of personal data we collect may include, but are not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number, job title, company name, and payment information.
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, and marketing. We require our service providers to keep your personal data confidential and only use it for the specific purposes for which we have shared it with them.
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required by law, court order, or government regulation.
At Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us using the information provided on our website.
Under data protection laws, data subjects have certain rights regarding their personal data. At Portcullis Financial Planning Ltd, we are committed to respecting and upholding these rights.
- Right to access: You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as information about how it is processed.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct or complete it.
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, for example, if you believe the data is inaccurate, or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided on our website. We will respond to your request within one month of receiving it, unless the request is particularly complex or we receive a large volume of requests. In such cases, we may extend this timeframe by an additional two months, but we will inform you of this within one month of receiving your request.
Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are unable to fulfil your request, for example, if we are required to retain the data by law or if the data is needed for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims. If this is the case, we will explain why.
We take all requests seriously and will handle them in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are not satisfied with our response or how we handle your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.